Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Grandma



I had a birthday this weekend. Melissa and family came sunday morning while I was at church. They had a suprize party planned for me. When I got home, after church everything was ready. ( Suprize, Happy Birthday ) Lunch was on the stove and yummy. Fajitas, rice and an elegant fruit salad made by Willow and Poppy. They knew grandma loves fruit, so they found some fruit and cut it up. Sorry no picture. The meal was wonderful. Can you figure out my age by the candles? The kids had decorated the dining room with balloons and pink streamer. Sorry no pictures.

They even had a birthday cake for me and helped me blow out the candles. Grandma shares real well.

Just a little mixed up.



Just too much partying

It was great.
Thanks Melissa, Willow, Poppy, Phoenix and Lily.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

You've got great kids! Happy Birthday!

Adele Austin said...

Sorry we missed wishing a great day. We were in Idaho and only had intermitent internet connection at my stepmom's house! But I KNOW your age and you deserve all that fuss and love!!