Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Moose




I bought a Christmas decoration at Home Depot. Thinking we wouldn't have to climb up on any ladder to display it. As I dump it out on the floor, this will be easy only twelve pieces. Wrong!
Day one: I couldn't get their clasps to work and still hold him togeter.

Day two : I tried to wire him together. All that happened was bloody hands from all the wires sticking into them.


Day three and four: I like to sew, maybe that will work. With a large yarn needle and red yarn I just started sewing and making knots. At last I have a moose four days later.

Day five: How do I get electric to him and another trip to Home Depot.


Now isn't he worth five days of work? I think so






2 comments:

Brenda said...

He's pretty dang cute. Hope you can take him apart again to store him...

Taits said...

I got a good chuckle out of this story. He looks just like a Christmas ornament you would have! I love him!