Sunday, September 9, 2012

Willow's Quilt.

 
Willow wanted me to help her make a quilt.  So while she was here this summer, she made a quilt. I had lots of poke-a-dot fabrics, in which she could choose the ones she wanted to use. After she picked eight different pieces.  She was ready to cut.   Five  8 inches squares out of each fabric.
 
 Then to the floor, planning which  pattern went where.   Cute pattern.
  I showed her how to sew them together in rows.  And off she went sewing for a couple of hours.

 If you learn to sew .  You must also learn to take apart.  UNPICK.
 You need to keep all the seams pressed.
 Finished product.  Didn't she do a super job.
 I am very proud of her and the first quilt she made.  By the way she is only 11.
Excellent job Willow.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Wow, it looks great and I'll bet she just loves that she made it!