Sunday, July 28, 2013

Catch up on Quilting

 Willow got her 12th birthday quilt.  I think it turned out quite cute.  She loved it too.
 I saw a quilt with jars with insects in Utah about 2 years ago. It all started from there. I started collecting fabric.  One of my friends gave me a pattern.  Sewing and cutting and a quilt started forming.  Then some of the jars tipped over and butterflies and etc. got loose.    A real fun quilt to make.  I think Lily will get this one because she always wants a jar for bugs.  She wants grandpa to help her catch them.
There was an warning on the back of the pattern.  This may be additive.  It is.  See this little table top runner I making for Halloween.   I have fruit fabric that I have been collecting for canning jar quilt and candy for a Christmas runner. 

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Your quilts are adorable! That flower pattern is great, isn't it? So cute and pretty easy. I love the jar quilt and what a good idea to use your Halloween and Christmas fabrics to make a seasonal table runner in that same cute jar pattern.