Sunday, May 18, 2008

EATING OUT IN CHILE


This is where Melissa and all the missionaries eat out on their missions in Chile. You can buy a COMPLETO on the street real cheap. They are hot dogs with tomatoes, avoado, mustard, mayo, and etc. on them. They are real good. If you are a real Chilean you can eat them without spilling a crumb. I can't do that yet.

This is what the old missionaries eat when they eat out.
It is as good as it looks. Dad's is the first one and mine is the second one. This place is real close to where we live. Who ever comes to see us. We will take you to this place to eat.

4 comments:

Melenie said...

mmmm, this is making me really hungry!

catherine said...

I'm coming yippy I get to eat there. How much spending money should I bring? I also want to eat a hot dog (completo)from the street corner.

Taylor Swim said...

That looks goooooood. Enjoy it while it lasts!

Julie said...

yum, I sure do miss completos, I'm sooo jealous!