Sunday, June 15, 2008

ROAD SIDE STANDS

I don't remember where this was. Next to the freeways Chileans set up little stands and sell what ever. They wave a white scarfs to get you to stop. It is fun to stop and see their wares. Their prices are always good.

These kites were all over in the spring. I got a kite string spool for Mexico.
When we were in San Antiono, (San Antiono is on the ocean) they were selling sea urchins, clam, and crabs.
In Chimborongo they were selling brooms, grapes and apple. That is where The best brooms are made.
Just out side of Talagante in the Orchards it apples, pears, cherries and etc.
I found some copper pans in Los Angles.
Next to the highway toll brooths it is bread and cookies (these aren't ever very good either) You only buy them once.

I reminds me of the Indians selling their necklaces and etc in Arizona.

This is on the way to Pomarie. We stopped to buy onions and advocados. I got a fun looking squash. Isn't he a cute little old farmer. The onions were the size of a small pumpkin and very sweet.

2 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Do you like the new look? I thought it looked like you. Blue of course... I also added a new link. If you click on the picture it will take you to the Church website. Cool huh! If you want me to change anything just tell me and I'll get to it sometime. As you can see I'm not that prompt. I think it's been a long time since you asked me to change the background. I'm doing my best bear with me.

Margene said...

What a neat suprise I found tonight. I love it. The color is perfect. Thanks a million