Sunday, June 8, 2008

SPIKES AND FENCES




Tops of fences. This is to keep unwanted guests from climbing over them. All building, houses, churches and etc have fences around them. Most all of them have some kind of spikes on top. I just walked around the block and these are just some of the ones I found. You need to ring a buzzer just out side the gate and ask to get in. If you look close you can see some of the buzzers. The missionaries have a real hard time tracking here.
No spikes on the top of this fence. This is the fence going around the temple and the temple apartments. That is where all the temple missionaries live. We needed to get into the temple apartments. I FOUND AWAY. I guess if an old lady can climb over this fence to get in anybody can.

3 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

Mom, will you not break your other arm?! What the heck.!!! Get down from there, Youre going to hurt yourself! Do you stand at the gates to people's houses and call !Halo!

Julie said...

Did Dennis stand there and take that picture and let you climb that fence. Too funny. And Melissa's response is funny too. Hope you guys are enjoying your time there--can you believe you'll be home in just a few weeks?

catherine said...

I would like to say that I bought my tickets to come down... but i will not be climbing any fences with you. I'm so excited.