Saturday, February 21, 2009

Poppy picked me some wishing flowers.
(They are just dandelions, after they have gone to seed and before you make your wish and blow on them) Lily changing the channels for Grandpa.
Willow showing grandma just how to do yoga. She makes bending look easy.
If I could only bend a little bit like her, I would be happy.
Caught red handed getting into grandma's candy.




Lily walking to grandma. She took 6 steps before she sit down.
See why I have so much fun when they come to see me.





4 comments:

Julie said...

So cute. I'm glad they came for a visit. I'm sure you miss them. I can't believe the baby is walking already--time flies!

The Snow Queen said...

Never mind that Phoenix is in various stages of undress in ALL the pictures... he does actually have clothing, although he seems to think it's optional.

Christina said...

Adorable pics. Love those kids.

Scubadad said...

We miss you grandkids. We enjoyed seeing pictures of them.

Thanks again for taking us to you Mexico home. It was great to hometeach you there.

John