Monday, September 21, 2009

NOTHING NEW

Nothing exciting has happened here for a long time. So I have nothing to blog about.
It is just hot here. The weather here is hot and hotter. I can't wait until fall, then the temp should drop. It would be wonderful, if it rained once in a while. Sometimes I dream that it has snowed, but always wake up to no snow.
I just sew, make lace, read, cook and get fatter. My quilt is almost finished. I have just started a new piece of lace. The dishes are done. So I will make lace.
I will look for something to blog about tomorrow

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Margene, I love it! Your life sounds pretty similiar to mine! Sew, make quilts, cook and get fatter! Ha Ha Ha. It is a pretty good life. The weather cooled off nicely up here today, it was only in the 60's - my kind of Fall weather. I am very thankful.

Brenda said...

Oh yeah, and read!

BEANA said...

This is stefanie's blog and it has the full story!

http://stefanieelise.blogspot.com/

The Snow Queen said...

I know where you can find SNOW year-round... just about an hour away everyday of the week!