Thursday, April 8, 2010

Snow in Utah

We woke up in Cedar City to 6-8 inches of snow, March 28th. We had snow every place we visited. I loved it. Jake didn't know if he liked it or not. We went with Howard and Carol Snow up to their cabin above Oakley Utah. It snowed and snowed. I loved it. It reminded me of Moroni when I was little.


Howard and Dennis went out snowmobling. Fun fun.

Those steaks were wonderful. I have never tasted better. And it was snowing, too.


whoops I clicked on the wrong picture.
I didn't take any other pictures. I don't know why.
We went to see Catherine, Ione, my sister, ex roommater Barbara in Gunnison, Chile missionaries Austin in La vagas, Wilsons in St George. We stopped at other friends and family members home that just weren't home. We had a wonderful trip. Got home tired and glad we got to see so many friends and family.
Don't you just love the snow and snow pictures.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun times, the snow is beautiful. Sounds like you got lots of visiting in.

Adele Austin said...

I know one family who is really mad that you didn't call us at the cabin when you came thru!!! We got some of the same snow, of course.... and got to melt snow to flush toilets! We left April 5th to come on up to S.L. Sounds like you had a great time with Snows. We got to see Wagners and the other Snows in Salt Lake City.