Monday, August 23, 2010

CHILE SENIOR MISSIONAIES PART i

We went to Utah to a reunion of the Senior missionaries we served with in Chile. As my daughter often said (A friend made in Chile is a life time Friend).
We came from all over just to see each other. It was so neat to see them and hear what everyone is doing now. The evening was just too short. This is just a few of the sisters.
The tall one in pink is on her way to China to teach English. I could go on and on with stories of the good each couple is doing or has done. They were the best of best. I feel honored to know them. We stayed over night in three cabins, This is the Snows, no picture of the Austins' and then ate dinner at Dennis's brother Tims. All very different but special at the same time. I have no idea which I liked best.
I took pictures of lots of wild flowers. I love flowers wild or tame.

We ate good. Way too good.






I think I gained back all the weigh I had just lost. When someone else cooks it, it is always better.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun times! Vacations are great, especially in the mountains, or on the beach...

Lynda said...

Yes these Utah mountains are wonderful. Soon they will be bright orange, red and yellow from the cold nights. Your lace butterflies are beautiful. They do look difficult to make. Thanks for stopping by my blog and good luck with the giveaway.