Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bobbin Lace and etc.

Here is a couple of butterflies that I recently finished. Fun Fun Fun
The grandkids were over last week. Eating red velvet mini cupcakes.
Of course grandma had to have something good to eat.


Lily got into my makeup, again I hope there is some lip stick left.



Jakie napping with Dennis.

I caught Lily with her face in Jakie's bowl eating dog food. But moved too fast for a picture and would not pose for me to take a picture. Then she put one of Jake's toy in her mouth and ran around in circles teasing him with it. But no picture of that either. But he just loves her anyway.




2 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Looks like you have enough action to keep you busy. Those kids have lots of fun and adventure at grandma's house. How cool.

Brenda said...

Fun times - but I'll bet you're tired! Beautiful butterflies!