Sunday, January 9, 2011

NEW YEAR GOALS for 2011

My New Year Goals.

I never make goals because I never keep them, So why make them, and feel like a looser. As I sat and listened to my good friend Sueann make her goals for the year. When we were in Mexico after Christmas. They were goals that I could be keep. I have been thinking about them for a couple of weeks. So I decided I could make similar goals that I could really keep.


Here they are::.

1. She was going to read 12 books but I am only going to read 6 books (any kind). I just finished the Graceling by Kristin Cashore, I loved it, Now I want to read the companion book FIRE.

2. I am going to make 3 quilts. I have already made one, only two to go. Laura Allen got the first one, a baby quilt for her little guy. It was a Winne the poop rag quilt. I am going to make another baby quilt for Benny and Christina baby. It is due the end of June. So that will be two down and one to go. I can do that.

3. I am going to make 5 pieces of lace. I have a lady bug started just finish it and I will have one finished.
Then if I do more, I have really out did myself.

See it will be easy, and then I can be a winner. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Good luck Margene! You'll be great!

Brenda said...

I love it! I too hate setting goals and feeling like a total loser, year after year - Good idea! I have a friend who sets goals like "eat more candy" - he he he.