Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Bobbin Lace LUCKY MOUSE Book Marks


I made some bookmarks for my grandkids for their scriptures. Handmade by grandma. I had fun making them in all different colors.

It was fun to see who would pick what color. I was wrong on all of them. Here's a close up of a blue and white mouse.

Do you know what a bunch of mice are called? I didn't until I looked it up on the internet.

Either a horde or a mischief of mice.





They were easy and fun to make. Only about 7-9 hours from start to finish. I hope my grandkids remember that grandma made them speciality for them.





3 comments:

Brenda said...

They are darling! I'll bet they loved them! I love the colors too.

Taits said...

Those are just the cutest book marks I have ever seen. Love them

SUPERQUILTER said...

This is the exact mouse bookmark that I am trying to make in a lace class some friends and I are taking.
We are beginners. I am excited to see yours. I hope I can get the hang of making them. I love the bobbin lace.

thequiltlady.blogspot.com