Monday, August 15, 2011

Creative kids at Grandma's

One day when the grandkids were here and bored. They wanted me to take them to toy r us and buy them something, I didn't want to.


So, I cut some branches off a tree ( I had been wanting to anyway). Went to Home Depot and bought some rolls of bright colored masking tape. Let them do just what they wanted to. This is what they came up with. They had hours of fun and it was cheap.


Last week, Poppy said she didn't want me to buy her any new school clothes. She wanted to go to Home Depot and get some nails, wheels, and wood instead. So off we went to Home Depot. This is what she came up with this time. I still have some wood left for the next visit.




I just love this little girl and her special personality. Weapons are her speciality.


Just ask Poppy about her battle scars she got making it.




1 comment:

Brenda said...

What a fabulous idea! Kids have wonderful imaginations and I'll bet they had a blast!