Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twister quilt and etc.

The easiest quilt pattern I have ever made and it looks real difficult. The lady at the quilt shop talked me into trying it. She claimed it was easy. I really didn't believe her. So this is my little sample I made before I cut up all the material for Melissa's black and white quilt. To my surprise, I could do it and it was real real easy. I plan on making more using this pattern only different sizes. This one is going to be used for top of my table. I needed a bag to put my bobbin lace pillow in. So I made this bag. The same pattern on both sides just different colors and a big pocket inside. I made several little draw string bags out of the scraps. To use for what ever.
I am having a ball making quilts. What a fun talent I just found.




2 comments:

Taylor Swim said...

Those look great Margene!

Brenda said...

That's great! I love your bag, I love bags, but hate to make them - too much like sewing clothes. I noticed your twister table topper right away in your Christmas post - somehow I missed your quilting post! Great job!