Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kitchen

My gas stove. I am moving a little knob. It has to be moved every 5 minutes while baking, for even baking. I don't think it makes any differents. There is only one temperature, hot, so if I don't watch thing real close I burn it.
This is my Chilean kitchen. It has a 12 inch shelf of the left and a double sink. ther is only room for one person to wash dishes at once. The whole kitchen is only 4 feet wide. I had just been to the ferie so I have lots of fruit on the shelf. I have gotten to love the color it was painted when we moved in. This is a very large kitchen.





I have a washing machine just off the kitchen. I love my washing machine. It is small, but that is okay. I can wash clothes when ever I want too.
On the top of the picture is our water heater. When you turn on the hot water it lights and heats the water. We think this would be great for Mexico.








1 comment:

The Snow Queen said...

A califont would be great for Mexico! Just don't let Dave anywhere near it. He might blow his head off this time. I don't think I want to speed into town with my husbands body parts melitng off in an ice chest full of water again.