Sunday, July 6, 2008

WHAT IS IT???????????????????????

I have been seeing these all over.
They are size of a small water melon.
IS IT A FRUIT OR VEGETABLE???
So I bought one.
I have bought lots of strange things.
Some are good, some are not.


The insides.

It looks like a cross between a cumuber and a squash.

After I baked it and cleaned our the seeds. It had the texture of a spaghetti squash. It tasted more like a squash than a fruit.

Ben I kept you some seeds before I baked it.

Then I found this package of jam in the supermarket. It makes wonderful jam.

ALCAYOTA (is it's name)


2 comments:

catherine said...

weird. If it is like a spaghetti squash put some tomato sauce on it and eat it like pasta. A healthy carb free meal.

The Snow Queen said...

I don't think I've even seen one of those. Cool. Can you make zopaipillas out of it?