Wednesday, December 31, 2008

POPPY JEANNE SNOW

Poppy, my 4 year old granddaughter I am going to spot light her tonight.

She even looks like I did at that age. We have compared pictures of us both at the same age and we do look alike. Members of our ward have also told her mother the same thing. So I guess we do, but she is much cuter than I was; says grandma. I would show you on the blog and let you compare the pictures, but I don't know how to do that fancy of stuff on my computer yet.

She says things just like I do. (She doesn't have her shoe on,, her foot is in the boot. We listened to (check the balls of holly fa la la) all December) She loves to dress like me. Who cares if your socks match or is the same color as the rest of your outfit. Notice her yellow sponge Bob socks and pink sandals with her pink nightgown. Just let me wear what I want. But her mother won't allow her to do so.

We both are very photogenic.
She loves her bother and takes good care of him and he just lets her. She tries very hard never to tell a lie. She is very willing to help grandma when grandma needs help. She is a good girl.


She is an excellent dancer and took dance lessons: not like her grandmother with two left feet.


I love her just like she is. Just keep being Poppy and don't let anyone change you.
I can't help but love all my grandkids. Each are special in their own way. Every once in a while I will spot light one of them. Tonight it is Poppy's turn.


3 comments:

Brenda said...

She is so darling and I can totally see both you and Melissa in her sweet face.

The Snow Queen said...

Hey she wore her pajamas all day that day, just because I won't let her go to the store in her pj's doesn't mean she doesn't have input into the outfit selection.... most days.

Cherie said...

I enjoyed reading about your sweet little Poppy. She is so cute. You should be proud of your grandchildren. sorry they are moving.