Monday, April 13, 2009

Ruth Moss

Last week I made a quick trip to Utah to my last living aunt's funeral. Ruth Cloward Moss. What a large wonderful family she left behind. 5 of 6 children and spouses, 29 grandchildren and spouses, 33 great grand children. With our knowledge of life after death it is not sad to see someone leave us and join those who have already past through the viel.
I had a ball visiting with cousins I hadn't seen in 25-35 years. I didn't know who they were at first. They had gotten old just like I have. I loved it.
Ione and Jim were great host and fed me well.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

It's always amazing when you realize that funerals are really family reunions! I'm glad you got to see your cousins too.

The Snow Queen said...

YOu were up early blogging. I wish I had been able to go. Mwxico was nice.