Sunday, February 21, 2010

JEALOUS TAKES OVER

JEALOUS TAKES OVER.

Willow and Poppy was jealous that Phoenix got another sleepover at Grandma's house a few weeks ago. Willow doesn't seem to remember all the sleepovers she use to have at Grandma's house before she was in school. This was a first for Poppy.

No school this week so they got to spend two nights at Grandma's.
Just chilling out in front of the TV. Grandpa let them watch what ever they wanted.
Poppy swinging on a rope from one of Grandma's trees. Too scarey for me.



Willow loves to climb my trees. She takes after her Grandma I loved to climb trees, too, when I was her age.



Grandma lets them draw with sidewalk chalk all over her patio. I can wash it off after they leave. This time the rain did the job. They even had it on their faces.
We had a ball, we ate only food they liked, we made cookies, went shopping, played out side, climbed trees, got dirty, drew pictures, made things with fusion beads, worked for grandma did I say work, sh-sh-sh......... stayed up late one night. we had fun and grandma is even ready for another sleepover. I love my grandkids so much, I wish thoses in Wisconsin and St. Louis, Mo were closer and could come for sleepovers too.




4 comments:

Brenda said...

Spoiling grandchildren just by spending time with them and doing what they like to do is the best!!!

Taylor Swim said...

Looks like you guys got right to the good stuff. Way to go Grandma G!

catherine said...

what about your favorite dog from colorado? don't you want her to come visit?

The Snow Queen said...

They had a great time and Phoenix had fun with his mom almost all to himself.