Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mexico

We just got back from Mexico with some of our good friends. Friends that we made as missionaries in Chile. Friends you make in Chile are friends forever. We are taking turns just visiting each others cabins. Our cabin is in San Felipe, Mexico right on the beach. It is just a little beach cabin. The rest are all in the mountains. So we have started with the littlest one first.
I made sure that they all got up to see the sun come up at least one morning. Victor and Adele... Checking out the beach.



Eating highly important past time at our cabin. Food is one of the most important things that we do there. And we did eat well. Tons of goodie to snack on. So we all just ate and ate.
Howard and Carol made the best tri tip ever. I ate and ate. It was so good.
Adele made the best pasta dish. I have been shoping and bought some cooking wine and bow tie pasta to see if I can copy it.
Dennis did excellent, too. He bought us all fish tacos in town from Maria. You can't go to Mexico without at least trying a fish taco. Maria's are excellent and safe to eat.
I had Carol help me dig clams for all to eat.





We played cards for three straight days. I had so much fun getting to gether with these couples and hearing about their famlies again...
Like I said before: Friends made in Chile are friends for ever.
Please remember our friends and people of Chile and pray for them after this horrible earthquake.





2 comments:

Brenda said...

That is so great that you guys have your little beach cabin. I'll bet it has changed down there over the years. I love fish tacos!!

Taylor Swim said...

Looks like fun. Eating and playing cards.... it doesn't get much better.