Monday, March 8, 2010

THE 7TH DECADE

I am now 7 decades old. I have waited for this birthday a long time. I am now officially old. I had a birthday party with my grandkids.
We played pin the nose on Grandma and had a tresure hunt.
That's all the games I had so we just visited and enjoyed each other.

I made dinner for us. We had ribs and spaghetti. Some of my favorite foods.
Then ice cream for dessert with a candle for everyones.
I had a fun birthday.
We went out to dinner the night before, with some of our senior friends.
It is great getting old. Thanks everyone for making my 70th birthday special.

3 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

My favorite nose is the one with the wart on it!

Brenda said...

Congratulations on hitting the big 7-0!!

Taylor Swim said...

Happy 70th. It sounded like a great party. Have some more cake for us!