Monday, May 17, 2010

Grandma's Garden

How did you get into my blog,Lily? I guess lilies do grow in gardens. Lily, our little sweet heart.
And this Lily even has pony tails. I have always wanted to make a raised garden. Dennis helped me build the frames. And I bought some garden mix to put in them.
I hope I did it right Catherine, I couldn't remember what you told me to put in them. So I just bought something that looked good and said it was for gardens.
I have been working on them for a couple of weeks.I I planted, 4 tomatoes, 2 peppers (two kinds),1 cantalope, and 2 eggplants. Then seeds for radish, (two kinds), summer squash, zucchini, cucumbers, cilantro, and beets . I still have to get my pumpkins planted and Chilean pumpkin (cupio). I have a little space left.


The next day. No seeds have came up yet. But I am waiting. Keep you posted on the growth of it.
two days later not even the radish have came up.



4 comments:

Brenda said...

Your garden looks great!

Sundbergs said...

Gardens are hard i am still trying to learn how to do it.

catherine said...

looks good...my strawberries are tasting great.

Taylor Swim said...

That looks great. I hope you have fun doing it. We can swap some garden tips soon.