Wednesday, May 5, 2010

More pictures of St. Louis

It is flat and green in Missouri. Nothing is dry and brown like California. It is Beautiful I love columbia flowers. They remind me of my childhood in Utah.
Ulysses Grant's Home.


He was in front of the Art Museum. He's St. Louis, the king of France, which the city was named after.




I took this picture for Catherine. An japanese bowl that was also in the Art Museum. I think it would be fun to take a salad in it for a ward party.

St Louis is a real fun place to visit. So many things to see and visit.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Brooke is moving to Missouri, so I guess I will see fun stuff there too, I've never been. Gotta see those grandbabies!

The Snow Queen said...

The flowers are gorgeous. I think the roses are my favorite. They smell so good when you walk up the steps!