Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catherine and Daisy

Catherine and Daisy came from Colorado for a visit. We love it.
Jakie thought Daisy was cool and followed her around for a week and half. I think Daisy is Jake's hero. They left of Thursday and Jake was so tired he slept all day.
Daisy is the smartest dog I know. She does all kinds of tricks.
I took lots of cool pictures of Daisy and Jake but this is the only one of Daisy that turned out. Spoiled little Jake.
We didn't do anything special with them just visited and ate out at all the fun places she wanted to. She set me up a facebook account and taught me how to play Frontier Ville. Not good now all I want to do is tend my land.



We loved having her and hopes she brings Greg next time.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

It is so wonderful to visit with the grown-up kids, isn't it!

Taylor Swim said...

How fun! I'm glad you guys got to play.

catherine said...

I had so much fun! I think I was just as tired as Jake when I got hoe too. Thanks mom!