Wednesday, July 27, 2011

PREVIEW OF OUR TRIP TO UTAH

We just got home from Utah. We stopped at Dennis's brother Tim on the way up. Attended the Shakespear Festival with them. We saw Midsummer Night. I really enjoyed it.


Stopped at my brother house and meet his oldest grand daughter. What a cute young lady.


Then to Our Tim's house where we met up with Catherine and Greg.


Up to my sister home in Bountiful and spent a night there. Tim and Aleca and family came too. Camille's family joined us for pizza that evening.


Then to the Snow's for a couple of days.


We had lots and lots of fun. Uncle Greg holding his own.



3 comments:

Brenda said...

That's great that Tim and his family have moved to Utah - much closer to CA for sure! You guys need to stop by for a visit sometime - we are right in Provo, near BYU, it would be great to see you guys and catch up! (We would feed you too). I am glad Lecca is getting settled, she hasn't posted on her blog in forever and she always makes me laugh!

Taits said...

So glad Time and family are closer now. It looks like you had an amazing trip. The lake looks beautiful! I emailed you a week or so ago. I wondered if you were out of town.

Adele Austin said...

Well thanks a lot for not calling when you were at Tim's!!! There I was up at the cabin all by myself - alone on my birthday (Victor was at scout camp) and we had invited you TWICE!!!!!! Would loved to have seen you, if even for a minute!