Thursday, October 30, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Brenda Sommers, Thanks a lot Brenda.


Favorite shows:
I don't go to movies.
Set me down in a soft seat. Turn out the lights. In three minutes later. I am asleep.
Why pay for a nap, I can have one at home for free.

Favorite restaurants:
1. Cold Stones, I love good ice cream
2. KFC (cold slaw) or Subway (for fast food).
3. Macaroni Grill or Chilli
4. Olive Gardens

Things that happened yesterday:
1. I met some friends at the San Bernardo Museum and we worked on Bobbin Lace. I started making a yellow butterfly.
2. I went shopping at Target and bought me some lip stick.
3. Our home teacher and visiting teacher came over.
They brought some yummy home made Carmel corn in a pumpkin dish.
John (home teacher) and Louise Allen (visiting teacher for over 10 years). We love them both.
4. All the normal things.

Things I love about Fall:
1. Cooler weather.
2. Going to Oak Glen for a Carmel apples and cherry apple juice
3. Holidays: Columbus Day, Veteran's Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, General Conference, primary program and etc.
4. Going to see the color leaves in Utah, Wisconsin, or Colorado.


Things I look forward to:
1. Grand babies. We have only 9, but would love to have more.
2. Visits from Wisconsin, Colorado, Missouri now, too.( Tim, Catherine, Ben and their families)
3. Picking up shells on the beach in Mexico
4. Watching my flowers bloom and all of God's creations grow.

Wish list:
1. Good health.
2. All my grand babies to live within 300 miles of me.
3. Win a blue ribbon on my bobbin lace
4. Make a pieced quilt, tat a table cloth, etc.

I am not going to Tag anyone.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Good for you! I remember Oak Glenn! I'll bet you still love holidays from your days of being a school teacher - no school! Miss you!

Julie said...

I wish your grandkids all lived within 300 miles too. We have so enjoyed living close to my parents after being so far away. At least Melissa is close!