Monday, July 27, 2009

THE GREAT PUMPKIN UP DATED

The pumpkin has grown since I last posted a picture of it. It is now 60 inches around the middle and 52 inches the other directions. I have no idea how much it weighs. It just keeps growing.

I am back from girls camp. It was fun but lots of work. I think I am too old to help cook another year. Maybe just for a day or two next time. You know you are old when all the adult leaders are the same age as your children and the campers are older that your grandkids and you are the oldest one there.

5 comments:

Brenda said...

That's too funny! I did not know that Catherine lives in Fruita, we went right by there!

Julie said...

Yes, but you were surely the wisest one at girl's camp too!

catherine said...

how is the zapallo doing did you ever get and fruit from it?

Margene said...

We have flowers on the zapallo, but no fruit yet. It looks like there are some that maybe will become fruit. I hope just one does. That is all I need.

Scubadad said...

You may want to provide shade for the pumpkin. Last year I made an awning out of an old sheet.