Friday, July 10, 2009

OFF TO WISCONSIN

I am excited.

We are off to Wisconsin on Sunday. We will be having a family reunion, all our children and their families will be there. I'll take lots of pictures.
Tim lives in Wisconsin and they are hosting it. He has an ammusment park set up in their back yard with all their toys. He tells me it is open 24 hours a day and no age limits either. I think that any one over 65 should not be allowed on anything. All the cousins should have a ball. Breckyn and Zoey
I can't wait to see all the grandkids. They are all special in their own way. Each brings a special joy to me.
Zoey is the one that always reminds me of my Timmy. She does so many things like he did when he was little. Sometimes it is just the way she is standing. The look on her face. I could go on and on. Tim and Aleca don't agree with me, but they didn't know Tim when he was little either.
I am so proud of Tim knowing that he is a good dad and husband . Sometimes I miss him knowing he is no longer my little boy. When he was little I always had this strange feeling that I needed to love him now because some day he would no longer be with me. He no longer is with me. He now belongs to his wife and family, which he should and I want him to. Good job Tim and Zoey.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I treasure my kids so much now that they are grown up! They are all wonderful people - we all did a great job, didn't we? (Ha Ha - I know they came that way!)

Taylor Swim said...

Awww, that was the nicest post. Just so you know, we do think that Z looks like Timmy. I can't wait to see the pictures that you took. It was a great week. Thanks for coming out.