Thursday, July 2, 2009

WHO ME SHARE

The kids spent a few days with us while Melissa and Dave went to Las Vegas for their 10th wedding anniversary. They needed some together time with no kids. Where has all the time gone? But it is 4 kids later.

I'll baby sit for my kids' families: on their 10th anniversay, maybe the 15th, but not sure about the 20th, no for the 25th ( I'll be too old then or dead).



The kids had a wonderful time. Jake shared with them.

Lily ate Jake's food, chewed on his raw hides like they were candy canes, Jake stood under her highchair at meal time and ate. He had never had table food before and it was a treat.
They rested in Jake's bed. But Jake never got to rest in their beds, grandma said no. Jake didn't care when Lily played with his chew toys. She tried them out for chewing, too. The girls used his collars and leashes on their teddy bears.


We bought and ate 2 candylopes. Who can guess what a candylope is???? Phoenix and Poppy loves them and ate the second one, all by their selves.

3 comments:

Violet said...

I love that you have a blog. I hope my mom will do one someday. Do you think I could have a little taste of your zapallo when it is ready? I miss it!!!! Also, could you save a few seeds for me?

The Snow Queen said...

I know what candy-lope is. They love it. Thanks again. I slept until noon one day... just because I could.

Brenda said...

I can't believe Melissa has been married 10 years! Brooke just celebrated her 5th and we babysat all three kids, but only for one night. Maybe when they have been married for 10, they will be able to afford a "big" trip!