Monday, June 29, 2009

A MESS

Jake is a mess.

He likes to chew just like all puppies. Some of the things he has ruined, in the past week.

He also likes to leave little brown tooties roll on my new carpet or etc. not outside like good boys do. I take him outside and stand for 30 minutes and the only one who needs to potty is me. When I can't hold it any longer, in I come with him following and bingo he goes. Any suggestions?

He is a mess. Are all boy puppies like him?
He loves to bury his raw hide strips. Then he likes to waits only about 5 minutes, before he digs it back up.

Carrying one of his raw hide strips.
The blue pee pad doesn't help much either.



Laying on the front porch instead of going potty.


Last week he had one ear up. Two week ago it was the other ear. This week it is neither. A fancy yorkie has both ears up. Who knows if they will end up: up or down. I like him either way.

Even though he is a mess I think I will still keep him.




2 comments:

Julie said...

Our little dog is a mess and always has been. I really wish I'd have sprung for obedience training when she was a puppy. She's just gotten worse over the years instead of better. My advice is to get it some training. He's so adroable though.

catherine said...

beat him into submission!