Saturday, July 18, 2009

Home again

We are back home. I took lots of pictures. I am not going to post any. You can check Tim and Aleca's blog and see them and what we did. Just chick on (Tim and Aleca). We had a ball the kids had so much fun with their cousins.

Wisconsin is so pretty and green you want to stay for there for ever. You don't even have to water your lawn and it stays green. Every time I am back there I wonder how the poineers felt leaving there for the Salt Lake Valley. Nothing was growing in the whole Salt Lake Valley it was a salt dessert. No wonder some kept going on to California. But the mormons did made Salt Lake Valley blossom like a rose.

I leave again on Monday. Doug Davider asked me, if I would come and help him cook for girl's camp. I said yes so I will be gone Mon until Friday. Dennis will be home tending his mother and Jake.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

Ooh, have fun at girls' camp! Up here we have to cook as wards -outside! It is always Stacy's job to cook when we go camping, so I don't love the whole cooking outside thing!