Saturday, October 10, 2009

NEVER A DULL MOMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monday Jake brought in the house a half dead mouse. He was so proud of it. He had taken it away from Zelda, our cat, who had been playing with it. It was almost dead. So I found a kleenex and took it away from him. Threw it in the trash can outside. poor little mouse.
Today, Jake brought in a little baby mouse, that he had taken away from Zelda, too. She doesn't want to eat them just catch them. Jake let it go in the computer room as I was checking my emails. So both Jake and I was on the floor trying to catch it. What a sight!!!!! Both for different reasons. I caught it first and quick took it to the field next door and let it go. This one was still alive. He is still looking for it.
What am going to do with him? I don't want mice in my house.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Urgh. Naughty doggie.

Brenda said...

Always the challenge with those animals - lizards, mice, birds, etc.! Good luck!