Saturday, November 22, 2008

MY PERSONAL COMPUTER TECH

Lily and a lolly pop. Do you need any one to help you run your compute. We have a computer tech living under the same roof. So, he is only three and has to sit on his knees to reach my lap top. It is even harder for him to reach his mom's computer. Sometime, he does click on the wrong things.
It all started when he would say "Grama can I play on your computer." Those big blue eyes and big grin gets me every time. At first I was worried. But he would say "I know how to find Disney play house." Take it he doesn't read yet either. But he knows how to get on the internet, google and move all over the computer. When he is finished he turns it off .
Next time grandpa needs help I sending in Phoenix. I had him help Poppy the other day because she wanted to play the same game as he was and didn't know how to find it.
Now he wants my password. I don't think that would be wise to give it to him.


Isn't he cute.



3 comments:

The Snow Queen said...

It really is amazing that Phoenix can run the computer better than his Grandpa. The other night he said that he could find Grandma's blog but I didn't believe him. He said it was the one with the "G" and sure enough he did.

Taylor Swim said...

What a wiz! He'll be helping you as much as Benny before you know it.

Brenda said...

That baby, Lily, looks like a miniature Tim! What a great computer helper you've got there.