Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to everyone who surfs my Blog.
I just got back from Target, I was to Stater Brothers earlier today. People were all over and parking spots were hard to find. But at least I got my exerise walking to and from the car. Has the world forgotten the real meaning of Christmas. Is Christmas really just shopping, eating sweets and going here and there, and partying.
I know that I am as bad as everyone else, what is wrong with us. I too get caught up in the excitement and forget why we really celebrate Christmas. I was to 5 stores today getting the last minute things.
Merry Christmas and I hope for just a minute or two we can all remember the real meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

Brenda said...

I love everything about Christmas! The shopping, wrapping, music (hymns too), the Savior, the family parties!