Monday, December 7, 2009

SNOW IN WISCONSIN AND DENVER

Every time I go to Tim's house in the winter I wish for snow. I miss the snow in California. My wish came true it snowed while we were there. It didn't snow very much but it was neat watching the flakes fall.
Tim's house the next day. Most of it had melted. Rugs found an icicle and was eating it. Icicles are good and they do have a favor, depending on where you find them. It can be tree, weeds, roof or etc. This brings back memories of my child hood, when I use to love eating them.
The boys playing in the snow.

On the way home we had a lay over in Denver. It was snowing but not too hard, maybe 4 or 5 inches. Not hard enough to delay the plane And it was also only 12 degrees outside. They had the snow plows out and were keeping the runways open. After we got loaded the captain annouced that we need to get the plane de-iced before we could take off. WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we sat in the plane and watched them spray it with this pink stuff to melt the ice and keep it from forming on the plane. After they were finished we took off and flew to sunny southern California where it never snows.



This is the best picture I could get of the airport in Denver. Look close and you can see snow.




3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love snow!

Taylor Swim said...

I'm glad you got a little taste of the snow here. If you would have waited just a few more days you would have been bombarded with it. We got over a foot today.

Writing to Live, to Love said...
This comment has been removed by the author.