Sunday, December 6, 2009

While in Wisconsin

Not only did we go to their school program we played with them too. See what talented grandkids we have. We helped make a gingerbread village Aleca had bought. Rugby and grandpa made this gingerbread house.
Emerson and grandma G made this house. I think our was the best remember it is all about candy.

Tim and Breckyn made this one.


Zoey and her mom, Aleca made this one.



Aleca is very talented crafter. She was showing me how she has been making monster babies. So Aleca, Zoey, Breckyn and myself made some. Aren't they cute.
Since they are monsters so colors and size doesn't matter. We had fun making them. Any thing is just finde.




2 comments:

Brenda said...

Fun times! Gotta love those grandkids!!!!

Taylor Swim said...

I just love crafting. I'm glad we got to do it together. It's nice to have some company.